- Allen Americans Account Manager
Allen Americans Account Manager
GET IN THE GAME!
Account Manager FAQ
Account Manager gives you the ability to view, exchange or transfer your tickets for upcoming games.
A digital or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. You’re probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or when you travel, so why not for live events? It’s our effort to make your Allen Event Center experience the very best. Digital Tickets provide:
- Quick and easy entry to the Allen Event Center using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all you season tickets through the Allen Americans Account Manager page on our website
- The ability to manage your tickets at any time
- A reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
The service is FREE. There are no costs associated with managing your tickets via the Allen Americans website or using Ticketmaster Account Manager on your smartphone, including accessing tickets for mobile entry & forwarding tickets.
No, a mobile ticket must be provided either within the mobile website or within your phone’s wallet to gain entry.
That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, your ticket can be validated by having the ticket taker manually enter your ticket number directly into the scanner.
We recommend that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the event.
Simply come to the box office, present your ID and we’ll print your tickets for you.
Yes; however, it’s much easier to send each attendee their individual ticket.
You can easily transfer each member a ticket.
It’s easy! Once logged in, do the following:
- Select Manage My Ticket(s), then choose your event and tap Send
- Select the tickets you’d like to send, then hit Send Tickets
- Enter the recipients email address and finalize the transfer
- The recipient MUST claim the ticket(s) prior to using them at Allen Event Center
Yes, if they don’t have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process.
Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t already been accepted by the recipient.
Yes, but only through the end of the 1st period.
Our venue is PCI compliant, giving you the highest available security to ensure that your information and account password are all well protected.