If you are part of a local charitable organization or group hosting an event or holding a raffle / auction looking for donation items, the Americans can help!
We ask you to please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting a request:
- Requests for autographed memorabilia will be considered for charitable purposes only. Due to the quantity of requests we receive, we are only able to assist those charities in our area.
- All requests must be submitted on letterhead if possible.
- To insure timely processing and delivery, requests must be received at least 1 week prior to your event and all donations will need to picked up by a representative of the organization, business or charity.
- Requests must contain the nature of the event, date of the event, a complete mailing address of the organization, contact name and phone number.
- We are happy to supply the memorabilia to be autographed. Items sent to be autographed will be returned unsigned. We can not be held responsible for any items sent to our offices.
Following the above guidelines, please fill out the form below or call us at 972-912-1000 with any questions.
We commend and wish you the best of luck in your fund-raising efforts.