Local charitable organizations holding a raffle and/or auction can write to the Americans for help. We receive hundreds of letters each week from worthwhile charities. Americans players spend hours after each practice session autographing pucks, photos, hats and sticks for donation to local charities.
Due to the high volume of requests that we receive, we ask you to please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting a request:
- Requests for autographed memorabilia will be considered for charitable purposes only. Due to the quantity of requests we receive, we are only able to assist those charities in our area.
- All requests must be submitted on letterhead if possible.
- To insure timely processing and delivery, requests must be received at least 1 week prior to your event and all donations will need to picked up by a representative of the organization, business or charity.
- Requests must contain the nature of the event, date of the event, a complete mailing address of the organization, contact name and phone number.
- We are happy to supply the memorabilia to be autographed. Items sent to be autographed will be returned unsigned. We can not be held responsible for any items sent to our offices.
Following the above guidelines, please fill out the form below or feel free to call us at 972-912-1000 with any questions.
We wish you the best of luck in your fund-raising efforts.