Americans Adopt-A-School Program
Allen Americans Adopt a School Program:
- A chance for local businesses to partner up with area schools by purchasing season tickets which in turn are donated to local schools. Schools can use these tickets to reward students that excel in academics, athletics, and extracurricular endeavors.
How does your business become an Americans Adopt-a-School Partner?
- As an Americans Adopt-a-School partner, your business would adopt an elementary school by purchasing and donating 72 or 144 individual game tickets (2 or 4 season tickets) starting as low as $950.00 per season.
Why should your business become a Americans Adopt-a-School Partner?
- Aside from the satisfaction of knowing your business is assisting local elementary school students by providing rewards, incentives, and fundraising items for school initiatives, your business will receive the following recognition throughout the North Texas community:
• Video screen advertisement as an “Adopt a School” sponsor at all 36 home games
• Custom Allen Americans Plaque designating you school and your business
• Recognition in season ticket holder and fan database e-newsletters
• Recognition on Allen Americans “Adopt a School” website page
*Sponsoring companies may be eligible for tax incentives by claiming the sponsorship at the end of the tax year. Consult your personal tax adviser for details.
Allen Americans Adopt-A-School Partners