Q: Why are the Allen Americans/Allen Event Center moving to digital tickets?
A: A digital or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. You’re probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or when you travel, so why not for live events? It’s our effort to make your Allen Event Center experience the very best. Digital Tickets provide:
- Quick and easy entry to the Allen Event Center using your mobile phone or smart device
- Instant access to all you season tickets through the Allen Americans Account Manager page on our website
- The ability to manage or transfer your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Q: How much does this service cost?
A: The service is FREE. There are no costs associated with managing your tickets via the Allen Americans website or using Ticketmaster Account Manager on your smartphone, including accessing tickets for mobile entry & forwarding tickets
Q: Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
A: No, a mobile ticket must be provided either within the mobile website or within your phone’s wallet to gain entry.
Q: What happens if my ticket doesn’t scan properly?
A: That can usually be solved by turning your screen brightness to the highest setting. If that doesn’t work, you ticket can be validated by having the ticket taker manually enter your ticket number directly into the scanner.
Q: What if I lose connectivity / can’t connect to my account at the Allen Event Center?
A: Your Allen Americans Account Manager includes offline mode so once the tickets have been added to your account, you will be able to access them regardless of internet connectivity.
Q: When should I download my tickets?
A: We recommend that you download your tickets at least 24 hours before the event.
Q: What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen before I arrive?
A: Simply come to the box office, present your ID and we’ll print your tickets for you.
Q: Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
A: Yes; however, it’s much easier to send each attendee their individual ticket.
Q: What if my entire party isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
A: You can easily send each member their ticket individually since each person entering will need a ticket to get in.
Q: How do I send a ticket?
A: It’s easy! Once logged in, do the following:
- Select Manage My Ticket(s), then choose your event and tap Send (Note: not all tickets can be transferred.)
- Select the tickets you’d like to send, then hit Send Tickets
- Select your favorite sharing app and send to your recipient(s) via email, text or social media. Because the designated link can be used once, the ticket will be transferred to the first person who claims the ticket
Q: Does the person I send the tickets to need a Ticketmaster account?
A: Yes. If they don’t have one already, they will create one in the acceptance process.
Q: What if I forward tickets to the wrong person, can I recall the tickets?
A: Yes, you can reclaim tickets as long as they haven’t already been accepted by the recipient.
Q: Can ticket holders transfer tickets after the event has started?
A: Yes, but only through the end of the 1st period.
Q: Will my personal information be secure?
A: Our venue is PCI compliant, giving you the highest available security to ensure that your information and account password are all well protected.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Q: What is Account Manager?
A: Account Manager gives you the ability to manage your tickets whether you want to view or transfer them